Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Winter 2010

I realize it's June 2011 but I've got some backtracking to do since I was away from my blog for awhile. I looked through my pictures and I think this is where I need to start.

We took the boys on the Polar Express when it came to Lubbock. Hunter went last year, but I think it was a little too much for him. This year, he loved it! They both looked beyond precious in their pajamas. Hunter loved seeing Santa and his elves. He sang some songs with us and ate his cookies and drank his hot chocolate. He adores the Polar Express movie (he watched it daily for about a year). Granna wrote Tom Hanks a letter to let him know of Hunter's adoration of the movie and he wrote Hunter a letter back. So sweet!! What special memories.


+While we were in Arlington for Christmas, we visited Six Flags. Hunter loved riding the kid's rides. Momma and Daddy ventured off to ride some big rides. H loved the antique cars because he got to drive. It was pretty cool outside, but we had a great time. By the way, I love T in his monster hat and gloves. Makes my heart smile a little bit. He's just yummy!



We admit our boys may be slightly spoiled. Hunter got a cool kitchen with food from Santa. Tan got a toy box for the toys he was inheriting (plus a few more).
Christmas Eve was Tiny Tanner's 6 month birthday. Growing like a weed! He had a blast playing in the boxes.

I guess better late than never, but I have to start somewhere so I guess I should end this with Belated Merry Christmas!

We are just so blessed by God with two amazing boys and surrounded by so much love.

No comments: