Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun Times with the Holloway Boys

We have been some busy Holloways lately. Life is so much fun with our two sweet boys. We love our down time but we also love doing things that Hunter gets so excited about. Here's just a glimpse of some of the things we have been up to over the last month or so.

ABILENE ZOO AND GRACE MUSEUM:
Mom's fifth graders went on a day trip to Abilene and was so blessed to be able to make it a family trip. Jimmy, Hunter, and Tanner made the trip with us and we had a blast at the zoo and playing in the Children's museum at the Grace. Hunter really felt like one of the big kids!

Hunter's giraffe face. He loved standing on the bridge and feeding the giraffes his crackers.

Hunter climbing inside the tree at The Grace Museum's children's area.

I love this picture! Daddy and Hunter driving the trains at the museum. Hunter made Daddy wear the hat.

CORN MAZE AND PUMPKIN PATCH:
We went to a birthday party at the Corn Maze. While we didn't go through the big maze, Hunter did enjoy going through the kid's hay maze. We loved going on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. Tanner was a trooper like always. We got some good family pictures for fall.

SOUTH PLAINS FAIR:
We always do our "warm-up fair" before we hit the State Fair. Hunter did much better this year. He loved riding the rides and seeing the sites. He got pretty tired while we were there, but had fun nonetheless. He really seemed to enjoy the turkey leg and lemonade. Smart kid! I can't believe how big Hunter is getting!

Momma and Hunter getting ready to ride the train.

I have to admit, I teared up a little watching this tiny guy get his carpet and climb up these tall stairs to go down the big slide ALL BY HIMSELF. I don't know if momma is ready for him to be such a big boy.


This warmed my heart and made me smile all over. Hunter and Daddy on the Ferris Wheel.

This picture is one of my all time favorite pictures of Hunter. He is gorgeous!

This boy has loved tractors since we was a tiny guy. We always have to stop and
"drive" several tractors while we are at the fair.

I am just overwhelmed with love and joy to share my life with my 3 boys. I am so blessed. Thank you God!

No comments: