Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big Boy at the Park

Momma and Hunter went to the park this afternoon. What a fun time we had! H is a big climber and loved climbing up and down and all around the jungle gym. This is a great little park with smaller slides for my little guy and lots of steps to climb up. Most of the parks around us are made for the big kids. It's slightly a bummer for little guys and their mommas. Hunter had so much fun that he didn't want to leave. As we were walking back to the car, Mr. H slipped his hand out of mine and ran back to the jungle gym and headed straight for the slide. Of course, being the good momma I am, I let him play a few more minutes. Momma had an appointment with Aunt Sassy for a haircut, so our time was limited. We will definitely be heading back to the park for another go-round soon.


Lubbock friends, if you know of any fun spots for little guys to play, please let me know. I would love to take Hunter out to play around town, but I'm not sure where the good spots are.

**Note: Pictures taken with my IPhone so the quality isn't great!

No comments: