Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tagged

Well, it finally happened. . . I got tagged. Not to be a poor sport, I will participate! Here we go!


My precious Hunter is in his jumper for one of the first times. Sadly, I'm not sure when this was taken! I got a new computer and was not as careful as I should have been about saving pictures! Oh well. I will guess that H is about 5 months old. I can't believe how little he looks! He loved his bouncer. I loved his bouncer! So long good friend! We put the bouncer away when we put up Christmas. Sorry, wish it were a more interesting pic! This "tag" did give me a good reason to put my pics back on my computer from a flash drive. Thanks Mama Bonk!

Now, I tag:
1. Kerri P.
2. Kristin Mc.
3. Becky J.
4. Ashley S.

Be blessed fans of Mr. Hunter!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

Geez la-wheez he's handsome! This picture really makes him seem so much more grown up now. L-O-V-E him!